The swaged ring consists of a completely smooth, integral circular band and a flange which ensures the connection of the band’s ends by crimping.
Clamping is obtained by radial compression.
Materials: - Band: aluminium
Flange: Aluminium clad steel
Ensure a tight fitting for:
Transmission / steering boots
• Exceptional resistance to mechanical stresses (tensile strength over secure holding of thermoplastic boots.
• Unrivalled compression capacity:
10mm for larger diameters
7mm for smaller diameters
• Salt spray resistance over 400 hours, resistance to automotive fluids
• Resistance to centrifugal force and prevention of unbalance
• Integrity of the connection (removable by destruction)
Diameters from 27 to 110 mm
Available band widths: 7 mm, 9 mm and 10 mm
Band thickness: 1.5 mm
The compression of the swaged rings on the application canbe done following several techniques.
One of the solutions developed by CAILLAU makes it possibleto bring the elements to be assembled following a radial or axial
trajectory (unlike other technologies that imply positioning the assemblies axially).
Moreover, this technology allows to tighten several rings at the same time
详情访问： 315-Swaged Rings.pdf