The simple, effective way to connect exhaust system components. Pipes, mufflers and converters.
Unique seal and high clamp loads are provided without permanent distortion to exhaust members. Exhaust connections are serviceable and easy to disassemble.
High-strength fastener hardware with corrosion
Easy to assemble, only one assembly torque point
• Aluminized steel • 409 stainless steel
• Aluminized 409 stainless steel • 304 stainless steel
• Polished 430 stainless steel • 430 stainless steel
Unitized assembly. NO LOOSE Pre-attached to outside tube The reaction block transfers
hardware. Slides into place, for part-in-assembly shipment bolt torque into clamp strength
installs easily and reliably. to vehicle assembly plant. and an assured seal.
AccuSeal, with Torca designed
slots, provides optimal seal and
joint retention performance.
• Hexavalent chrome free
• Available in diameters from
44.5 mm (1 ¾ “) through
177.8 mm (7”).
• A serviceable joint. Unitized construction reduces part number complexity.
• Efficient use of materials reduces weight and assembly costs.
• Unique fastening system stretches the band using its tensile strength permitting the use of thinner gauge, corrosive resistant materials.
• The exclusive reaction block provides a full 360 equal distribution of stretching forces, prohibiting pipe distortion while completing a seal around the joined exhaust components.
Torca Products, Inc.
详情访问： 438-torca AccuSeal排气管卡箍.pdf